Trek to Triund
Trek to Triund
Mcleodganj - Triund - Bhagsu - Mcleodganj
Day 01: Mcleod ganj - Triund (2875 M) 9 kms walk
Start walking from Manu Adventures office at Bhagsu Nag. It is steep ascent for 4 hours through mixed forest of oak, rhododendron and deodar trees to Triund. Packed lunch enroute.
Arrive Triund and check in camp. Triund is an alpine meadow situated on top of a ridge from where we have superb view of the peaks of Dhauladhar mountain on one side and Kangra valley on the other. Overnight stay at camp. Dinner with bonfire in the evening.
Day 02: Triund - Snow line - Triund - Bhagsu Nag 14 kms walk
After breakfast at Triund walk futher upto Snow line from where you have close view of Laka Glacier and the peaks of Dhauladhar. Walk back to Triund. Lunch at Triund. After lunch we take a different route on the way back to Bhagsu. It is downhill walk for three to four hours to Bhagsu Nag. Enroute we come across Bhagsu waterfall. Trek Ends at Bhagsu Nag. Drive to your next destination.
Cost : INR 1500/- per pax.
- 01 Night stay in camp in Triund
- Trekking arrangements with member tent, utensils, English Speaking Guide, Cook & his assistants to prepare fresh meals at the time of trekking, All meals
Not Including :
- Air Fare & Travel Insurace.
- Guide for the sightseeing of Delhi and fatehpur Sikri.
- Expenses of personal nature like drinks, laundry, telephone and tips etc.
- Expenses due to bad weather, landslide, road block and any other natural or personal reasons beyond our control.